For Artists, Managers, Agents
Infinity Hall is all about the artists. From local artists to national acts, Infinity Hall has been designed to see to your needs. We hope you like it so much that you want to return again and again and that you will tell everyone in the industry that Infinity Hall is a “must place” to perform.
Infinity Hall, 525 New Britain Ave., Unionville, CT 06085 or call 860-675-3212 xt 602
- Great Acoustics with a Meyer Sound System
- Full-service lighting
- Private Green Room and dressing rooms with private full bathrooms
- Catering from our full-service restaurant
- Knowledgeable, professional sound and production engineers
- Hospitality to make you happy and perform at your best
Get the full technical specifications package here.
Infinity Hall is a “Continuous Improvement” venue. Following your visit we will ask you what you liked best and what you would like to see us improve on next time.
Here’s what some artists who have performed at Infinity Hall have to say:
- “I just spoke to Joe Butler. He was raving about how nice Infinity Hall is, how well they were treated and said the meal you provided was fantastic. Mike also recommended the Manor House Inn and Joe said the B&B was one of the most beautiful places he’s ever stayed. Thanks for everything and I look forward to doing business with you again!” – Tom Curiale, Lovin’ Spoonful Inc
- “It’s a great place!” – Duke Robillard
- “Fun gig and great venue!” – Jeff Lorber
- “We received lots of emails from Jeff’s fans indicating to Jeff what a great venue you have!” – Jeff Pitchell
- “You guys are wonderful hosts, and the venue itself is absolutely beautiful! You’ve done everything right – we wish you much success!” – Aztec Two Step
- “We just got back from our road trip and I wanted to send Mine and Bo’s thanks for a wonderful day last week at Infinity Hall. The whole day was a great experience for us. Everyone on your staff worked hard to make it a smooth day. Please pass along our Sincere Appreciation to everyone…You guys are a breath of fresh air compared to a lot of guys -even at the bigger venues. Nice to work with pros.” – Don Muzquiz, Tour Manager for Bo Bice
- “We are still recovering from one of the greatest shows we’ve experienced in our long career. You folks have a truly magical place. The combination of great staff and audience along with a beautiful venue just makes magic. Please extend our thanks to all.” – John C. Kennedy and The Smithereens
- “Just want to thank Mike, Fred, Kim and all the staff at Infinity Hall for everything last night. It’s quite refreshing working with professionals like you all! I wish it were like that in all our travels!” – Commander Cody
- “Just back to England from our Fall tour . A note to thank you most sincerely for inviting us back to Infinity. We had a brilliant time thanks to the efforts of you and your lovely colleagues . I hope we can repeat the exercise again next year.” – Stewart Coxhead of Acoustic Alchemy
- “Our fans love the place. The band loves the place. The food is amazing and everyone is so nice. That’s hard to find these days.” – Mark Varlese of Soul Sound Revue
- “Thanks for having Cotton back at Infinity Hall. I must say, that Jacqueline Cotton called this morning just gushing about your room. She is not usually a gusher. She said the room is the perfect venue. The staff was excellent and the sound could not be surpassed. I thought I’d share the positive comments with you rather just when an artist moans about you have cubed ice instead of crushed!” – Steve Hecht – Piedmont Talent, Inc
- “I just had to send a quick note to thank you all for your wonderful hospitality on Thursday night. Antigone Rising absolutely loves Infinity Hall, thanks for taking such good care of us.” – Julie Rader, Antigone Rising