For corporate events your team actually wants to attend, there’s no hotter venue than Infinity Hall! Whether it’s a quiet business meeting or a stand-up reception, Infinity Hall will make your event unforgettable.
Why Host Your Next Corporate Event at Infinity Hall?
We’re so much more than music! Both of our Connecticut venues offer options to enhance your event:
- The legendary Infinity Hall stage is the perfect focal point for speakers, presenters, and entertainers.
- In-house production and technical staff available.
- Unique spaces for breakout sessions, small meetings, or large receptions in both the Music Hall & Bistro.
- Host your VIPs in the “green room” (typically reserved for artists before and after performances), a great spot to relax and regroup.
Corporate Events at Infinity Hall Hartford
Provide easy access and convenient attached parking for your business event in the heart of the capitol. No matter where you’re coming from, it takes less than one minute to get to Infinity Hartford from the highway.
- Seated meetings for up to 400 guests theater style and 200 conference style
- Standing receptions for up to 400 guests
- Formal sit down dinners for up to 150 guests
- Various private rooms for meetings up to 200
Corporate Events at Infinity Hall Norfolk
Nestled in beautiful Norfolk, our 1883 building is an ideal spot for company retreats and important business meetings. Break out of your everyday routine and eliminate distractions in a peaceful, awe-inspiring setting.
- The Bistro for 100 seated guests or a 150 guest reception
- The Veranda overlooking Town Meadow for 50 seated guests or an 80 guest reception
- The Music Hall for larger social and networking events