Host Your Event at Infinity Music Hall
Corporate Events, Private Parties, Weddings & more
INFINITY MUISC HALL HARTFORD & NORFOLK
Infinity Music Hall Hartford, located in the Front Street District of the capitol city, offers a convenient central location as well as plenty of close parking. Situated conveniently off Interstate 91, the venue is not only easy to find; it is surrounded by adequate accommodations and infinite attractions all within walking distance. Infinity Music Hall Hartford makes for an atmosphere your guests will be sure to enjoy and enthusiastic to discover downtown. Share your vision and allow us to help make your dream become a reality.
Infinity Music Hall Norfolk, a historic venue dating back to 1883, nestled in Norfolk’s picturesque downtown location makes for a gorgeous celebratory setting. This quintessential landmark is more than just a venue – it’s an experience. The beautifully restored music hall still tells a story; showcasing its original proscenium stage and wood interior, the building itself is a conversation piece. Guests will adore the atmosphere your party embellishes as well as their scenic journey there! Treasure a little piece of historic Connecticut, host your event in the Bistro, Veranda, or Music Hall.
- A unique and intimate layout within the Main Floor and Mezzanine levels - a total capacity of 650 (Hartford)/300 (Norfolk)
- Format sit-down dinners on the Main Floor level for up to 150 guests
- Standing receptions in the entire Music Hall for up to 650/300
- The Bar/Bistro can accommodate up to 150 in a casual or formal setting
- Private room accommodations (Hartford only)
- The Veranda overlooking Town Meadow – 50 seated guests or 80-guest reception (Norfolk)
Life’s most amazing moments should be celebrated uniquely and locally- close to the heart. Plan something different and enjoy yourself! Celebrate your unforgettable day in the heart of the capitol city or tucked away in a charming historic New England setting.
- Music – Let us book your entertainment, bring in a live band for dancing or choose to use the sound system.
- Sound – All rentals include use of our state-of- the-art Meyer sound system.
- Lights – All rentals include full service lighting features.
- Technicalities– In-house production and technical staff are available upon request.
- Food– See our highly recommended catering references at Infinity Music Hall Hartford and The Bistro at Infinity Music Hall Norfolk.
- VIP Rooms– Private “Green Rooms” (at each venue) with private full bathrooms are the perfect spot for bridal party preparations.
- Hospitality– Gracious service by our professional staff will make your guests feel like stars.
Available In-House Amenities
Our M.O. is to help your event look and feel exactly as you envisioned it to be. Featured in-house amenities are listed, but are not limited to the following. Custom requests are welcomed and always negotiable!
- Box office services
- Catering and hotel accommodation assistance
- Coat room
- Flexible seating arrangements
- Full premium bars
- Production and technical staff
- Professional wait staff and bartenders
- Security personnel
- Special events manager
Flawless events with live entertainment exist within a streamlined booking process + unwavering attention to production and logistic detail.
We understand that your event’s entertainment and production should be nothing less than flawless – coupling seamlessly with the entirety of your event. Our goal is to acquire the right talent for both your event and budget, then facilitate an end to end service making the process stress free and faultless. In such end to end service, we cover the artist booking process through the “day of” execution including production and artist settlement. Our commitment is to remove the stress and challenges that relate to your event’s live entertainment and make it an unforgettable day for you and your guests.Weather you choose to host your event at Infinity Music Hall or party elsewhere, let us commandeer the talent booking process for you.
We are here to set the stage for your next event!
Contact our event professionals and let them help you plan the perfect event!
Contact: 203-659-0057 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Or click on the inquiry form below and we will get back to you. Thank you!